121 Greene Street (btwn Houston & Prince St)
New York, NY 10012
- There are more than two hundred styles of frames (plus a monocle) from which I could have bought dozens. Patricia Marx on Warby Parker
- Don't forget to snap a photo at the semi-hidden photo both!
- Free photo booth in the back is genius.
- Ask for help with frames- they are SO knowledgable!!! And use the photo both, great touch on the store!
- This is the bigger store. The other location on Lafayette is their office, where they have a small showroom.
- $95 frames including prescription lenses (anti-glare, uv protective included!) Need high index lenses? Add on $30. Super cheap!!!
- Frame selection is heavily biased towards Brooklyn caricature but the service is great!
- Come because you've heard good things become a customer for life because of the helpful staff, amazing product & fun photo booth!
- Best thing = the free photobooth! Quality is amazing + you can change the backdrop. Great way to check how those frames look on you.
- If you live out of the area and you have your glasses sent to you, you can get the glasses adjusted locally, and WP will pay the adjustment fee.
- $50 eye exams
- Even if the store closes at 8pm, don't come in for anything substantial (adjustments, etc.) before 6:30pm, they'll just tell you to come back the next day.
- Avoid on the weekends! Instead, go to the headquarters on 6th ave. It's an 8 minute walk away.
- Marina will adjust plastic frames to fit your bridgeless Asian nose like a bawse.
- Free repairs to your glasses or sunglasses. No matter hold old they are, or how many times your toddler went Godzilla on them. I'd even recommend custom tweaks when your first buy them.
- Excellent service and the frames are chic,stylish and amazing.
- Go when they open at 10. It's empty.
- Love the glasses but always crowded.
- Super helpful staff, great photo booth for comparison and team always putting things back in the right places after sloppy customers. Staff loves playing "A or B" more than most eye doctors themselves
- Awesome! Love the experience!