Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room
4873 Caribbean Way (Magic Kingdom Adventureland)
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Under original management!
- All the birds say words, and the flowers boom
- Go here.
- "Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room, which has also been known as Tropical Serenade, has entertained millions since the Sunshine Pavilion first opened its doors on October 1, 1971." Disney
- Since Late Summer 2011, The Enchanted Tiki Room has returned to it's former glory. While it certainly isn't breaking any records, it's a delightful air-conditioned show without any line usually!
- Do not anger the gods by sitting on the hand rails in line.
- In the tikitikitikitikitiki roomm...
- Listen carefully the voice of Pierre is also in the Disney film "Beauty and the Beast". It is lumeirre.
- So much better now that it's back to the original show!
- Back to the original show. Good for the memories old
- Back to the original. No more Iagoo, thank goodness!
- The old tiki room is back!!! Thank God!
- Where the birds sing words and the flowers bloom ...
- I think I preffered it with Iago and Zazu.
- Gilbert Godfreid makes a couple terrible jokes on Twitter, and Disney Scrubs him from this show. Gary Sinise is openly bigoted and in a hate group, but is still part of Mission Space.
- Interesting fact: the flowers croon, not bloom ;)
- However "outdated" this ride may seem to some, it's a true classic that any true Disney lover should go see! And it's air conditioned and a shelter from pouring rain.
- Where the birds sing words and the flowers bloom! In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room! Cha Cha Cha!
- The Tiki Room was the first Audio Animatronic attraction ever created. A Disney theme park classic.
- Dear Disney, I'd like my 11 minutes back.