90 Providence Hwy
East Walpole, MA 02032
- Truly the Detroit of malls.
- Whoa this place is depressing. So many empty store fronts.
- Place has gotten a lot better. It's really not a Mall, more a standard suburban shopping center. You have Game stop, Barnes and Noble, Radio Shack, Kohls, and food from Panera to Texas Roadhouse!
- Seemed empty and a tad depressing but still some good stores to check out.
- Pathetic. There are more stores outside the mall than inside.
- It does have an old navy , kohls and Barnes & noble... Other than that... Nothing here