The Walnut Tree Restaurant
Abergavenny, Monmouthshire NP7 8AW
+44 1873 852797
- A visit to this scenic locale is well worth it. Amazing service. Had fish curry and halibut accompanied by a fine Riesling. Highly recommend.
- Top food without pretentious foams etc.
- Elizabeth David used to come here when It was run by chef Franco Taruschio between 1963 and 2001.
- Free WiFi but signal is dodgy at the rear of the restaurant.
- Have a couple of holiday cottages for 'foodie' weekends as well.
- Top restaurant - international reputation. Excellent food - all good. Fine wine too. Talented chef Shaun Hill