Big Box Store, Supermarket
- If you actually find someone to help you, jump up and down, yell, and make a big scene like you just won the lottery. I'll be listening. Anyone? Wow it's pretty quiet out there.
- The auto service center is slow as balls! (...and that is REALLY slow.)
- It would b a good idea to get a little drunk b4 stopping in
- It's actually easy to find merchandise here. You just look toward the ceiling and the signage will guide you to the products you're looking for.
- Don't waste your time getting your tire work done! They will either put the wrong expensive tires on or take two hours to get it done.
- If you need help finding something go to the phone and dial the front desk. Ask them if they can send someone to help you or if you should page someone yourself over the intercom.