Jazz Club, Bar, Music Venue
- This place has been a neighborhood institution since 1947 and is now the sole reminder of a nexus of famous jazz clubs. Featuring up and coming jazz artists, Wally's offers live music 365 days a year
- Funk Tuesday, Salsa on Thursday, Jazz Friday and Saturday night. Jam session 6-8 Saturday & Sunday and all are welcome to play- great place to cut your teeth if you're a musician. Everyone gets carded
- Come here for WTF (Wally's Tuesday Funk). Cool vibe and band
- This jazz dive opened in 1934 and keeps that old school vibe alive and well. Try the Hammer. Brandy, amaretto, orange, cranberry and pineapple juice, topped with a cherry and fruit slice.
- Best live music in Boston!
- Incredible place to find authentic Jazz music performed by some talented local students. Find your parking before you head to Wally's. Do not try to find a spot outside or let them "hold a spot for u"
- Love this hidden gem! Great place to go on a Sunday night w/friends(or special someone)to hear live music. Cheap drinks, friendly, crowded, but it's loud; not great if you want a conversation.
- This storied establishment is cramped, loud, and lively! Grab a cocktail and enjoy the energetic live jazz!
- GOOD VIBES!
- Great live music from incredibly talented musicians, and cheap drinks. The crowd is always enthusiastic and fun to be around -- a must see for anyone living in or visiting Boston!
- Amazing jazz!
- Very cool, mellow vibe! Perfect for a chill night, live music... It's a jazz club, what more is there to say?! You just have to try it yourself.
- One of the best places in Boston.
- Get there early if you want to get a seat, it's very cool and very crowded
- Simple drinks, cozy with live preformed.
- Free music
- What an amazing find!!!
- Amazing jazz
- Jazz - jam sessions
- Thursday night!! Latin jazz Salsa music! Starting at 9pm