Park, Playground, Dog Run
Wallace City Park (at Raleigh St)
Portland, OR 97210
- See the swifts in September or all year round in On The Wing at swiftsmovie.com
- Nice little-kids play structure alongside big-kids area.
- Bring a blanket and catch the swifts all September. More info at swiftsmovie.com
- There is a permanent scavenger hunt in the park. It starts at the benches between the swings and the playground
- See what happens in September! Go to www.swiftsmovie.com
- I love this park. Really keeps kids busy, the neighborhood is beautiful.
- This park has become very popular. It has play structures, ball fields, dog run, a couple covered picnic tables and restrooms.
- Great park. Love the dog park. Super shady. Be wary if you have small dogs tho, mine got out through a hole in the fence once
- Call Portland Parks & Recreation to reserve the pavilion area.
- Emergency community meeting spot at the southeast corner of the baseball diamond.
- Tennis courts in the back, next to a brand spanking new soccer field. Courts can get crowded after five, so go before then!
- Yes come see the Swifts but remember to clean up after yourself & that people live up here!!
- Be sure to come and join the huge crowds on the lawn at Chapman School each evening in September for a spectacular display of Vauxs Swifts as they gather to roost (sleep) in the schools chimney.