Wall Drug Cafe
, South Dakota
- DO get the hot beef sandwich. It's terrific. The gravy makes it. Don't get the pie. Huge letdown. Too much sugary donut filling, and not enough fruit.
- Maple doughnuts are some of the best I've ever tasted.
- The chicken salad was OK but not worth $11.95 . This stop is for fattening food the roast beef sandwich is what is good.
- The best thing here is their Roast Beef sandwich and mashed potatoes smothered in Gravy for $12.95
- Do not leave SD without a visit here!!
- Excellent hot beef sandwich and the 5 cent coffee is great too. Dont forget a slice of pie!
- Try a vanilla donut. Delicious!
- The atmosphere and decor is very good
- Onion rings!
- Veteran's get a free Wall Drug Donut and cup of great coffee. Ice water is always FREE
- Wish I had tried the lemon merange
- 5 cent coffee and free water! Historic place and friendly atmosphere.
- 5 coffee is delicious, though difficult to find on your first visit. Go to the room next to the bakery. Its also reliant on the honor system.
- Definitely a tourist trap