12:00am - 6:00pm
7:00am - 12:00am
- I always feel like a winner when Maureen is my cashier! Give her coupons and you'll feel like you're on a gameshow...or buy a pack of Parliament Lights just to see what she calls 'em!!
- Maureen is the best! I love her!! She makes me smile everytime :)
- The crazy lady at the front counter is so funny!!!!!
- Check your Walgreens app for today's mobile coupon! You can even scan it at the register. Don't have the Walgreens app, Download it today.
- Definitely wait for Maureen to ring you up - it is well worth it!
- Weird place. And slowest Walgreens ever!!! Avoid.
- Be ready with your ID if you're buying alcohol.
- Wait in line for Maureen even if there's another cashier available!!!
- Watch out for the crazy lady with the glasses at the pharmacy counter. She has no idea what she's doing and you'll be in line for half an hour! This has happened four times!
- I had a coupon and let people ahead so I could get Maureen. Love her
- IC3 constantly needed!
- 24 HR pharmacy always comes in handy.
- Oye...crazy lady at the counter is all I gotta say
- Laura W. is a cheater and needs to go back to Atlanta!
- Say hi to Mo' the nicest lady you'll ever meet....:)!
- Quite friendly neighborhood store. Glad it's here
- Many tipss mention Melrose being open 24 hrs and good after bar spot. This is no longer true here, at Nookies or anyplace other than 2 Taco Joints in Bystown.
- Staff at Pharmacy can be frustrating & insultn. Ask for favorites Dan or Janice; if not on, come back when r. NEVER leave Rx 4 pick-up or delivery later, as the b's deliberately throw your Rx away.
- Same products as other neighborhood Walgreen's, but pharmacy staff can be extremely rude and inappropriate. Ask for manager b4 getting angry, as manager will be unhelpful if thinks you are demanding.
- My favorite Walgreens