- No insurance? No worries. Ask about the $25 membership card that last for a year that will drop your prescription to insurance levels. One med I needed went from being $90 to only $15!
- This is a terrible location. Extremely poor service. The lady at check-out is not only rude but aggressive and comabtive.
- They have a Redbox inside
- There is no wine or beer here.
- 24 hour pharmacy
- avoid this one because of bad service
- Very friendly and helpful
- Parking is horrible!!!
- I live in the neighborhood frequently stop in always polite service . Parking ok problem is kosher markets next door their customer use walgreen parking which makes it bad for walgreens customers
- Parking sucks
- Take a shower after visiting. Really dirty.