- smells like diarrhea everytime but they have sour rips
- Check in at Walgreens nationwide thru March 10 for 50% off all AZ tea!
- Get your flu shot here, it's fast and painless!
- They take Apple pay and I could not be happier
- Customer service took a dive at Walgreens. A "return receipt" for the re-ring of 3 items bought on 12/21/15 was not enough for a manager to credit an actual return of 1 of those items today.
- It's official. Joy dish soap is history at this store, but is still carried by Walgreens, says an assistant manager.
- Recommended for a 2014 flu shot. Good info on the year's shot and insurance use.
- Hershey's Bar fans can get them at 3/$3 and 1/$1.29, $1 or more off the usual $2.29 each.
- Altoid fans will find a tin here for 99 cents, through 2/1/14.
- Not often promoted, Centrum vitamins are on offer for buy 1 bottle, get 50% off on a 2nd bottle. (Through 5/25/13)
- No flu shots
- This place always has the slowest checkout line ever. Never come here if you are in a rush or have no patience.
- Walgreens is changing to a card-based loyalty program for discounts/rewards 9/16/12, from everyday low prices. Birthdate required.
- There's a chance to do good with a simple check-in, which Walgreens says it will match with a flu shot for someone in need.
- 8-packs of Bounty paper towels are going for $6.99. Get 'em while they're hot ;)
- Kellogg's cereal is on offer at $2.79 for a 12 oz. or 15 oz. box, through Sat., 5/2.
- Walgreens is scanning mobile coupons in foursquare specials. Used one this week, for the first time, for a 50 cent, 23 oz. Arizona Tea.
- Check your Walgreens app for today's mobile coupon! You can even scan it at the register. Don't have the Walgreens app, Download it today.
- Don't forget the gourmet gummy bears. They're sweet. Literally.
- Nice walgreens but this c0ck lovin anne practically lives here. Get a life anne. Just sayin. They have nice 2 for 1 arizona deals but shitty flavors. P.s. Fk anne