Wahoo's Fish Taco - HB2
- It was really really good. Ellen is awesome manager.
- The Carne Asada tacos were pretty good, ask for avocado on them too.
- The Hampton Burrito | Carnitas tossed in Mr Lee's. Add white rice, Sour cream, Guacamole and mushrooms. No Salsa, No Lettuce. Wet with half red and half green sauce. Your Welcome.
- Disappointing went to a different Wahoos and had good food. This one not so much
- The tofu is excellent and can be used to make any dish plant based.
- Two tacos and sides were enough for me. Relaxed atmosphere
- Check out the new Volcano bowl. I like it with the spicy beans.
- Good bowls. Great service!
- Comedians entertain monthly
- Clark Kent ate here once...
- Sat afternoon the view from here is nice... LOL
- Eat hearty and DREAM BIG!
- Baja-ladas!!!! Amazing!
- Parking sucks , park across the street one spot at condos next door by the gate ftw that would be for weekends
- Their full bar is open till 1 am
- Dirty Heads Album release party June 23rd!
- Vizio 3D coming June 23rd!
- Opening Mid June 212