Wahoo's Fish Taco
Mexican, Tacos, Fast Food
81 Fortune Dr Ste 151 (at Irvine Spectrum Center)
Irvine, CA 92618
- This has been a good place for a long time! Great bowls, tacos, burritos, and salads. Maui bowl is great!
- The beer of the month is only $2!
- The food is pretty good but service is lousy.
- Delicious veg options!
- beans, rice, tacos, fresh, and inexpensive. Need I say more!
- The rice is the best ... Love it :-p
- Good salmon tacos.
- I have tried and enjoyed their tacos, burritos , salads, sandwich with fish as my protein.
- Spicy chicken quesadilla and a spicy fish taco w/ a side of chips. Can't go wrong. Oh, and free parking at the Spectrum.
- Cajon white beans are the best!
- Everything on the menu tastes even better with Mr. Lee's Hot Sauce...
- Ask for some gringo bandito hot sauce, you won't regret it.
- Baka ladas w red sauce...amazing!!!
- Baja ladas are too die for...
- Not that good
- Outer reef burrito with cajun fish is bomb
- Beer of the month (July): Corona Light
- Since your at the Irvine Spectrum you should be eating at Wahoo's instead of Chipotle.
- 2 beers & a burritos for under $10!
- Only place that has beer at north end of Spectrum.
670 Spectrum Center Dr
500 Spectrum Center Drive (at Irvine Spectrum Center)
115 Fortune Dr (at Irvine Spectrum Center)