48309-48635 E Crown Point Hwy (Historic Hwy)
Corbett, OR 97014
- Hike from here to Multnomah falls
- A beautiful waterfall, a quick walk from Multnomah falls! The walk to the viewing bridge to Wahkeena is quick as well and it's very peaceful once you're on top
- On the way up, there are two benches. Look above the second one about eye level for the coin in the wall.
- Cold water splash!
- Beautiful Falls
- Also try the hike, is very calmed at the top
- One of my favorite waterfalls for sure
- Be careful of jagged rocks.
- Beautiful and well worth the hike up.
- Very pretty. I love this road!
- Stop, park and check out these beautiful falls. Then leave your car and hike the half mile to Multnomah for some back to back falls
- Bring good hiking boots. Great views, but slippery
- An easy hike on a path that is paved at first, then dirt. No major obstacles. Just a beautiful uphill walk along the creek that is in constant state of radios. Great viewpoint half way up too!
- Fr gute Bilder vom Parkplatz direkt dem Flsschen folgen.
- One of my favorite waterfalls!
- Pretty! Nice walk up took even less time to walk down.
- Superbe promenade
- Be sure to head West on the old highway for more falls and some great pictures of the Vista House and surrounding hills. The Old Highway is full of pull-outs and trail heads.