Wagon Master Steakhouse
$ $ $ $
- Great rolls, and don't forget to sign the wall.
- Good filet mignon. Great crawfish!
- Get the steak and shrimp!
- If you come here for LTP it's walking distance from the hotels. Good food but it's over priced
- Get the rolls!!!
- I eat lunch there the food is excellent . The staff is friendly you can order your lunch to go every thing is always ready really quick and the food is always fresh good service
- 6 oz filet (rare) was very tender. Highly recommend.
- The burgers are good.
- Love the rolls and the Mesquite Grilled Chicken Salad!
- Great steak here, don't get the Cajun selections.
- Peanuts stale. Waitress sucks. Steak undercooked. This place is weak.
- Beer and Crawfish are good, service was a little slow.
- The best place for steak in this neck of the woods. The rolls alone are worth the trip.
- Try the blackened tuna steak. Delicious!!
- Great little resturant!
- PS-the wall is not intended for people to just write on. Just eat the rod and enjoy!
- Get an IBC instead of a fountain
- Try the ribs and bacon shrimp special
- Try the pink lemonade
- Rolls are awesome!!!!!!