Wagner Valley Brewing Company
9322 State Route 414 (at Wagner Vinyards)
Lodi, NY 14860
- Lunch was very good, with a great view. Wines were so-so; the beer is better.
- Wine and beer were subpar.
- The beer was okay. Double and triple back were the best
- A friendly selection of wine, with a brewery also. Great views and plenty of covered outdoor seating. Perfect for an afternoon spent with a flight of beer, rain or shine.
- Pub night on Fridays is awesome. Only $3 to get in. Brewery and winery open. Great music
- Do both the brewery and the winery
- Honey wheat is refreshing. Staff is super friendly.
- The Sled Dog Dopplebock is just about my fav beer ever!
- Absolutely one of my favorite places on the lake. Their brews and food can't be beat at the end of a long day. Great views and outdoor seating.