Breakfast, Diner, American
- I don't know if it's all Waffle Houses or just this one but the service is ATROCIOUS! You WILL get a shitty tip from me if you give me shitty service.
- Cleanest Waffle House I've ever dined in. I pass two others just to come here. Friendly staff, when they aren't eating or texting behind the counter lol
- You can never go wrong with an All-Star breakfast
- I had WONDERFUL service here 5 days ago, but I am still shocked at how rude the cook and server was during tonight's visit. I will be contacting the manager about ticket 841223.
- Slowest place ever. I don't get it, I just wanted a waffle...
- Love this place. Walked from midtown for a Covered and Chuncked.
- I showed the waitress the newbie special and she told me I had to print it out! This place has bad customer service even by waffle house standards.
- This is the 2nd worst waffle house ive ever been too. Not to mention the freaking roaches. Ive been here multiple times w/ others. Im a waffle house fan but this one sucks big time
- Put some chili on your hashbrowns
- This location serves Iced Coffee.
- Peach waffle was pretty good...sweet though
- Busy, but not crowded. The cashier actually greeted me when I walked in! That's good service!
- I'm here everyday. Greatest by name. Never bad service and food is always good.
- Sausage Egg & Cheese Texas Melt is really good. I wanted something different from my regular menu items & I'm glad I tried this. There's a bacon version as well for bacon lovers.
- Service was pretty fricken slow today. Rather unusual
- Unlocked a free drink & was told that I had to print it out, WTH!
- Very disappointed in the service and food quality. Got my order wrong and my food was either undercooked or too greasy. Will not be returning to this waffle house!
- The best! www.wedgeorgia.com
- Ask for Cody!!!
- By far best waffle house experience in ATL. David the cook gave me an incredible plate and my server was actually pleasant. Also very clean in here. Two thumbs up!!