Breakfast, Diner, American
5825 Northampton Blvd
Virginia Beach, VA 23455-4622
- Came in this morning and was greeted by a BIG good morning. Nice change of pace from past visits. :)
- Food is great! Super excited they have raisin toast now. :)
- The food is great the staff friendly ask for Shannon or Aille they are so much fun
- Love this place....
- Service is far from pleasent, they are out of coffee and ice tea not a good start
- Waffle, Cheese Eggs, with Grits
- Never go wrong with a double order of scattered and smothered hash browns.
- Great waffles
- They can't get the orders right here.
- Hash Browns are amazing.
- Everyone was lively and motivated. Great customer service with smiles! They joke and make conversation. Feels good to be back in America
- The hash browns are awesome and the sweet tea. Great customer service, they are very personable.
- Ham&cheese omelet bland, salty, greasy. Hashbrowns bland. Toast dry but greasy. Not worth the money.
- The BEST diner in town
- Pecan waffle was good, cheap!
- Don't let the place scare you. The staff is nice and the food is great!
- Great food, great staff. Scrambled cheese eggs are my favorite :D
- Be sure to get a waffle... They're pretty good here!
- The staff is real nice and friendly. Ask for Shannon or Allie as your servers you won't go wrong.
- Everything is great :-)