Breakfast, American, Diner
- it's Waffle House. service was slow, people are drunk. it's kinda their thing.
- Greatest goddamn idea ever.
- Late night munchies
- waffle life
- I must admit....This is one of the cleanest Waffle Houses that I've ever been to.
- They only allow five people at a table.
- Has a security guard, long waits...not really worth it like a normal waffle house
- Evelynn on the 1's & 2's
- Tamir. Melvin Master Grill Operator
- 2nd Shift Cook and Waitress
- Dinner and a Show all in 1 building all for the the low price of an AllStar Meal and a tip for your lovely waitress.
- Although it's on The Strip and usually crowded, this Waffle House is probably the cleanest one I've ever been in. They're good about getting people in and out so the wait isn't bad even late at night.
- Classic breakfast spot. Not to mention that they are open 24 hours. Great for a meal after the bar :)
- WAFFLE GOOD !
- I've never seen a waffle house this clean. Awesome show, great job!