1301 S Soto St (at Short St.)
Los Angeles, CA 90023
- No lobster on the day I ordered the lobster & spinach soup but they were out of lobster :( so they used fish, shrimp, mussels & crab :) maybe even better! Yum!
- For the price it's good. Reminds me of waffle house but run by an English speaking Asian not mexicans.
- Nothing special about there food
- Great prices. Good food. What do you expect for 5.99 fireworks in your mouth?.. lol... Love the prices
- Nothing's really good here. No fusion on the menu to speak of... just generic breakfast and teriyaki dishes.