Japanese, Sushi, Asian
550 Wellington St. W (at Bathurst St.)
Toronto, ON M5V 2V4
- It has its work cut out for it, though the swim after the meal at the hotel pool may just tip the scale in their favor.
- Don't order too much the rolls are massive ..love the crunch roll and the hurricane
- White Christmas is by far the best roll on the menu.
- Min Soo Kim makes this Japanese fusion experience divine. Let them make recommendations- the rolls are more inventive than you have ever had!
- Chocolate spring rolls are a must have dessert (even if you're full of delicious sushi!)
- The crispy crunch roll is amazing. Get it!
- This place sucks.
- Beware the up-sells. Not cool.
- Rolls are big really nice sushi, saporro beer comes in the proper saporro glass too, food was an 8.5 out of 10 but I'm from vancouver and you can't beat the sushi there.
- My favourite sushi place in the city. Do not miss the Tuna Tower!
- Delicious food and great service! Definitely a must!
- It was ok but nothing special. The makis were kinda tasteless!
- Not impressed at all. I'm fairly familiar with sushi and I think their taking too much liberty with the 'fusion' title
- Wabora crunch and Valentine's rolls were the best rolls ever!
- Too much mayo based mixes. At what point can you no longer call yourself sushi? That aside Not great.
- Tried out the sushi making class which was advertised as 2hours long but it didn't even make 1h15min! Nevertheless it was lots of fun.
- Lobster roll is amazing
- The seafood combo and the lobster dinner are excellent. This place is a keeper!
- Hurricane and Firecracker rolls are really good!!!!!
- The rolls are delicious!