Waahila Ridge State Recreation Area
End of Ruth Place (Peter Street & Ruth Street)
Honolulu, HI 96816
- Great place to hike or go on a pic with the family or do BBQ!!! Great way to get away from the busy life and city and just enjoy nature. Although it's all the way at the top of some mountain but flat.
- Wear long cargo hiking pants and a long sleeve shirt. Don't forget water, trail mix & a camera for the gorgeous scenic views.
- Wear long pants, cargo pants and maybe long sleeve shirt.
- EXTREMELY muddy and slippery after the rain.
- Take LOTS of water & at least some food if you are headed for the summit...and GOOD hiking shoes are REQUIRED!
- Take a drive all the way up Saint Louis Heights, you'll come up 2 Waahila Ridge State Recreation Area hike in 4 a perfect picnic. Enjoy panoramic views from down in the valley to the ocean!
- Its a nice quiet forest retreat and trails Galore to explore