Hotel, Resort, Event Space
- The beds are amazing-ly comfortable... Just sayin'
- Le pisco sour est dlicieux
- Login to free wireless downstairs in the lounge once a day, and "pay" wireless in your room just works. Neato.
- Not a place to rest - this is a place for a Montreal experience and a story or two to tell your friends. Pack club-appropriate attire. Rooms are very upscale. Live a little and have a great time!!
- WTF terrible service. Waited 30 minutes to check in, wifi is free for lobby logins but not from rooms..
- Conveniently located near Old Montreal and Downtown, this gorgeous hotel offers a variety of lounges and restaurants as well as spacious, comfortable rooms to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Saturday nights at Le Plateau bar is packed with 25-30s young crowd. Strong drinks, goodlooking people. I'm impressed!
- Don't pay extra for wireless. If you login to free wireless downstairs in the lounge once a day, the "pay" wireless in your room just works.
- The wow suite has a great terrace for sunbathing!
- Petit bug logiciel, on ne paie qu'une fois le wifi par chambre mme s'il vous le propose chaque fois... ;)
- Book the WOW suites on the 10th floor, the 2 level rooms have a very unique bay window view which really gives you the urban living feel, but with the signature heavenly bed!
- Worst service im a Hotel ever seen. Please choose another hotel. You are only money for the W. There are better hotels with better service. W SUCKS big way
- Room services after 12 SUCKSSSSSSSSSSS
- The fantastic suite is FANTASTIC !
- Just enjoyed an intimate performance by 9 time Grammy award winner John Legend in plateau lounge, incredible
- Save 10% on WaySpa Gift Certificates http://tinyurl.com/65ls2cq
- The Bar Lounge is the shit, you have to pass by !
- omg yanik coen is the best dj ever. love.
- Still one of my fave boutique hotels in Old Montral. Great job on the Living Room redux :)