A & W Restaurant
7213 Reseda Blvd (Sherman Way and Reseda)
Los Angeles, CA 91335
- Portions are very generous so be ready to take left overs home.
- Fried rice here (any kind) is to die for!
- Hot and Sour soup on any weather!
- Chow fun is great.
- The Beef Loc Lac was delicious and extremely tender. Sauted string beans were solid as well.
- Good place for roast pork and seafood.
- The lunch specials are pretty good and they serve them fast. It's good for a work time lunch destination.
- If you like soup ask for the vietnamese hot and sour soup with either shrimp or fish. Or the fried pork chop is delicious. But the best of them all is the Lobster in special house sauce.
- Rock cod fish filet for the win.
- House Special Pan Fried Noodles. Shrimp Fried Rice. Beef Luk-lak. Beef w/ Chinese Broccoli. Alls you need.
- Great hot sauce at the tables. Try them out!