A & W Barbecue Seafood Restaurant
16906 San Fernando Mission Blvd
Granada Hills, CA 91344
- The food was good! Loved that egg drop soup :)))
- OMG! I just found a finger nail in my dim-sum. I'm not coming back here for at least a week!
- Never get the smoothies !!! It turns watery. Stick to the milk tea
- If you have a birthday here, the waitress Lola will sign to you opera style. She has a magnificent voice and holds long notes.
- It's my first time here at A&W Seafood Restaurant. I came for the dimsum. Since it's not in chinatown or SGV, I wasn't expecting too much. But I was proven wrong. Dimsum was really good!
- The weekday Dim Sum menu is awesome!
- Top dim sum place in the valley. Good for big groups. They are open most holidays as well.
- The waiters here are such perverts. They keep staring at my moms boobs.
- Try the Mexican pizza, so delicious.
- I found a pubic hair in my Dim Sum
- Try the Ha Yeung (Shrimp Balls) - With sugar cane!
- Awesome dim sum in the valley. Nice fried pork chops and fried rice. Do it big!
- The best seafood egg rolls, but they only serve it during dim sum hours.