W Atlanta - Downtown
- Home of the 2011 Atlanta Foursquare Day party!
- Governor Chris Christie and Governor Nathan Deal headlined a Mitt Romney fundraiser at the W Atlanta in Atlanta, Georgia on July 17, 2012. NBCpolitics.com
- The Washrooms are stunningly fabulous.
- Decent W Hotel property. Rooms on high floor on the north side of the building offer great views.
- The bartenders here at the Living Room are on a mission to get you drunk!!! You have to try the Peach Gimlet...dee-lish!
- Valet parking is the only option! What a bunch of balls!!!!
- Wonderful for a romantic getaway!!!
- check out the pool on the 16th Floor
- Beautiful hotel! Beautiful view and very nice rooms!
- Great view at the gym on the 16th floor
- so you've checked in at W Atlanta-Downtown, now what? Make sure you hit DRINKSHOP for cocktails on the 2nd floor and order something "off menu".
- The seasoned fries = perfect late night snack
- The pool area turns n2 a club during the summer
- pool party
- The gym on the 16th floor has amazing pools. Sweet pool area too!!
- Sexy hotel. Have drinks in the living room bar.
- interesting design for King Size rooms where the shower is in the middle of the room with an open design. Pool in the 16th floor is cool. Gym has a nice view of the city!
- In 2011, the ATL put on a great 4sqDay Bash poolside at the Wet Bar on the 16th floor! The City Council proclaimed 4sqDay in the city, and foursquare users gave back to local charities!
- Party rooftop til 1:00am hit me for Vip
- Blueberry martini.... Trust