- Avoid the expensive snack counter and get a hot dog for a third of the price from the vendor outside. Or, better yet, go to a better cinema and eat real food.
- The loo is disgusting.
- When buying popcorn, get the 2 Kids meal... Decent popcorn amount, a drink AND Haribo! Which would otherwise set you back 10... Theres no sharing though which is kinda a bummer
- Get your drinks and snacks from sainsburys before you go in.
- Avoid on Wednesday and Saturday evenings at all costs! The place is a hellhole.
- This place sucks. The staff are woeful, the place is filthy.
- depends on the movie yanno
- Not bad for a semi-central multiplex chain, and tickets on Mon/Tues are 7 pounds. Sainsburys and mini Waitrose across the street for snacks.
- Snacks are extortionate, even by cinema standards.
- Hate that you have to buy VIP seats in even a small theatre if you dont want the front or back rows.
- Decent cinema within the shopping centre. Easy to find food and beverages outside before you go in and often not very busy. They do live opera screenings here!
- Good cinema, comfortable seats
- This cinema is good, but always smells a bit, especially around the lobby. There's lots of screens including 3D and Xtreme and also Ben & Jerrys.
- This is a pretty grotty cinema. Everything works fine, but it feels run down.
- Reserved seats are the norm (unlike the states) so no need to arrive early
- Screens 1 and 9
- Smelly movie theater
- Never go for screen 10... it's on the ground floor and so small it reminds of your own room. Horrible experience
- Go for the Vue Xtreme screenings if you can: much larger theatres than the standard small halls. No wifi, usually bad reception inside which can be a boon and a curse.
- Bloody expensive. The price of popcorn etc is just ridiculous:(