Voodoo Doughnut Mile High
1520 E Colfax Ave (btwn Humboldt St & Franklin St)
Denver, CO 80218
- Expect long lines for this <extremely> popular Denver eatery. Best times to avoid lines are 2:30am to 5:30am. If you can only visit in daytime, I recommend 2pm to 4pm. Pick up one for Casey Duncan too
- It's all about the Benjamins here! Don't fret if you forget to bring you fins. There is an ATM in the far left corner of the store. You can access it while you're standing in line.
- The Maple Bacon Bar doughnut is a must mmm bacon mmm maple mmm bacon! I Love Voodoo!!
- Start with the bacon covered maple Bar...and then try the captain crunch DEALIO. Yummmmm!
- It's worth the wait :-)
- Best time to go: Fuck that, I'm not telling you. Then I'll have to wait in line too.. :P
- Cash only! Wish we'd known that. But the doughnuts are AMAZING.
- Line out the door 24/7
- I want to be here so bad....
- The doughnuts are absolutely fantastic but it accepts cash only, is ridiculously crowded, and typically only one of the three registers is open. However, the doughnuts for the price can't be beat.
- Expect long lines, but it's all worth it!
- If you're standing past the bar next door it takes exactly 1 hour to get to the counter. Have your order ready, if not longer. ATM is really slow. This is a CASH only business.
- Old dirty bastard! still rocking it!
- Buttermilk bars are the hidden unassuming gem!!!
- Eat them all. .... and ask nicely for chocolate drizzle on the maple bacon bar.
- What's not to love about crazy donut flavors?!
- The wait was long, but it was so worth it! Coolest doughnuts in Denver!
- $8 for a bucket. When they say bucket its no joke.
- Cash only. Parking is hell. Doughnuts are delicious. Ask for Bacon Maple Bar.
- gotta try to the voodo.dolls they are really good..