Voglia di Pizza
Via dei Giubbonari 33 (Campo dei Fiori)
+39 039 6687 5293
- way too expensive for the food they serve. and my salad had an extra: hair!
- amazing gluten free pizza and pasta even tiramisu was lovely, you can't simply miss it if you are gluten free and in rome
- Buona pizzeria, leggermente piccolo il locale e prezzi un poco alti (ma in media simili ai prezzi dei locali nei dintorni) ma i difetti sono sicuramente ripagati da cibo ottimo e buona accoglienza.
- Great gluten free pasta!
- The gluten free menu offer pizza, pasta and desserts. However the crust is not the best, quite hard to slice. But the calzone filling was very rich and tasty.
- Gluten free pizza was delicious
- If you're looking for gluten free pizza, stop searching and come here! Nice staff, amazing gluten free EVERYTHING (and normal too) !
- Amazing food! One of the best food in town. The place is very small but the food is excellent! Amazing Italian Pizza gluten free and normal. Delicius Spaghetti!!
- I didn't like gluten-free pizza... Crust was very bad in terms of taste and i couldn't even slice the pizza.
- Glutenfreie Pizza ist sehr zu empfehlen! Und bei 10 kann man auch nicht meckern...
- Amazing gluten free pizza!
- Locale un po' piccolo ma ordinato, cucina buona. Abbiamo provato pasta cacio e pepe (buona), suppl (medi), gnocchi (buoni), pizze (buone) e bruschette (buone). Anche la pizza celiaca buona.
- Worth a trip for a full gluten free menu (and a regular one). Well stocked with GF beer (green's, daura, more) and 2 GF deserts.
- Tourist trap. Staff is rude and I can cook better pasta than they do. It's quite expensive for what they offer. Don't ask sodas here too expensive and the price isn't in the menu.
- Molto buoni gli spaghetti gluten free cacio e pepe, ottimo la pizza al taglio, ben farcita e molto alta!
- Excellent glutenfree pizza and pasta
- Very good pizza. Also have gluten free options for pizza and pasta as well as appetizers.