$ $ $
- This really a great place to expand your palate! Great service! Very romantic! Awesome food! Make sure you bring your pants with deep pockets...kinda expensive, but worth it damnit!:-)
- there prefix menu is to die for ( 3 course meal ) for Just $35 .. Monday to thursday .. amazing ambience
- Truly one of the best meals you can get in Omaha.
- The candy bar is incredible!
- The atmosphere wavers between chic and bistro, but the menu is a showcase of intricate combos. Try the chilled sweet corn velout with avocado and heirloom tomato for a smooth, complex meal.
- Great menu that changes often, amazing wine selection, love the craft cocktails, killer dessert, not stuck up about my Rottweiler Service Dog. Omaha's Best Overall restaurant in my humble opinion.
- With cousin George
- Truly amazing experience...the service is absolutely the best in Omaha...food is fantastic...an Omaha classic.