Virginia Repertory Theatre
Performing Arts, Theater
116 W Broad St (btwn N Adams & N Jefferson St)
Richmond, VA 23220
- See a show at Theatre IV with the family!
- The Sound Of Music opens May 14!!! 804-282-2620 for tix!
- Go to the Fairy Tale Ball!!!
- Ferdinand the Bull opens Oct. 1st! Get your tickets today!
- Beautiful building. Great venue.
- Theatre IV is a nonprofit, professional theatre for young audiences. During 2008 - 2009 Theatre IV performed live before over 1/2 million people around the U.S.! Based in Richmond @The Empire Theatre
- Hello Virginia Repertory Theatre! http://www2.richmond.com/entertainment/2012/may/21/barksdale-theatre-iv-become-virginia-repertory-the-ar-1921846/
- Great space, for theatre or for an event
- For adults: they have Legend. Just sayin.'
- Fiddler on the Roof is fabulous! Playing through 1/12/14! Don't miss this show!!
- Go see "Next to Normal." It's an incredible performance! Way to go Virginia Rep and Cadence Theatre for bringing such an important piece to Richmond!
- The Historic Empire Theatre is now the Sara Belle and Neil November Theatre. http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/local-news/2011/nov/01/10/century-old-empire-theatre-gets-2-million-gift-to--ar-1426555/
- Saw A Christmas Story the musical...great job!
- I saw 1776-good performances all around. View wise-not a bad seat in the house however, if you are 5'9 or taller, your legs be unpleasantly squished against the seat in front of you. Also COLD theater
- The Color Purple is a wonderful production that is as good as anything you will see on Broadway. Go see it.
- Check out http://va-rep.org/gym.html for what is now playing in Virginia Rep's Theatre Gym
- The theater seating is tight...go easy on the perfume, but heavy on the breath mints.
- Are you here for SMCRVA?
- We love shows here & Richmondmom.com almost always has a BOGO day for each show.
- Fairy Tale is my girls' favorite event!