Virginia Key Beach Park
Park, Beach, Trail
- Quite park with lots of room.
- This spot has a calmer feel to it than South Beach. Nice views, breeze, and plenty of sun. Also known for visitors bringing their dogs. Plenty of runners & cyclists.
- Parking is a bitch
- Great beach to come with family and also have privacy..
- Turkish Airlines have launched direct flights between Istanbul and Miami! The world is now even closer to you with Europe's Best Airline.
- The bike trails are very nice!
- Mosquitoes, raccoons, water wasn't clean... My first and only visit to this beach.
- The Florida Renaissance Festival is held here every January! Come check it out...it is fun for all "ages"!
- Beautiful all year round ..
- Love to talk walks in Key Biscayne
- The photos with the city skyline in the background are on the county dog beach Hobie beach
- The other park is Virginia Key Beach North Point Park (formerly Virginia Key Beach Picnic are and something or other). Mt bike trails kayak and paddleboards rentals drinks bikes and lifeguards.
- Great Park but so many people post photos of other parks. The bike trails are at a different park, so are the chickee huts, and the manatees in the lake.
- Awesome park, with the world's largest sand castle
- Amazing place!
- Two parks with similar names. This is Historic Virginia Key Beach Park (enter@Virginia Beach Dr) Other park is Virginia Key Beach North Point Park (enter Arthur Lamb Jr Rd) Mt Bike Kayak Paddleboards
- Bonita playa! Mi mejor amiga se cas aqui!
- Beautiful spot. First time here & hope to be back soon. Was there for a 5k & yoga event. It was just the perfect venue.
- Horrible! We paid 8$ to enter, then couldnt find any nice beach. There were no people, but there was a reason for that. During our search for a hidden beautiful beach, each of us got bit by mosquitos.
- TA parties have always been fun here.