Virginia Beach Fishing Pier
14th St. & Atlantic Ave.
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- Park at pacific and 29th. All day for $3! Bargain
- Short walk to the Oceanfront!
- I think you have to pay to get on :/ still nice to see tho :-)
- easy place to fish. It does cost money to enter but there are accommodations. There are places to clean your catch before heading home. Its large so there is a lot of space.
- Nice place to relax and just chill. Loved it! Great views of water and boardwalk. Great seating area.
- Great view.
- Fun place to view the ocean and hang out.
- Not worth the price to just walk out a little ways from shore.
- Great place to watch people fishing and to spot some surfers.
- It costs money to go on the pier
- i enjoyed this place a lot! very charming gift shop and candy store. if you like fairies, The Pier Gift shop has a bunch of them. Lovely tote bags and flip flops.
- Everything is perfect !! Can't wait to go back !!!!
- nice bands playing outside & a light breeze - prefect time for ice cream
- Great place to watch the ocean at night.
- There's always a wave at the pier...well, mostly, sort of.