Virginia Beach Farmer's Market
Farmer's Market, Antiques
3640 Dam Neck Rd (Princess Anne Rd)
Virginia Beach, VA 23453
- Gilly's Ice Cream is so fresh and homemade.
- Love this place Great organic store in the back. Farmers crop and meat and even dairy and candy/baked goods. Garden stuff and fish
- Check out flutterby soaps stand. Awesome homemade soaps and spa stuff.
- Awesome! We love coming to this farmers market. The butcher shop is amazing and fresh fruits and veggies galore! Be sure to shop around because the prices are always different
- This is a great place for all of your vegetables. Two Thumbs Up!!!
- Country Butcher has great sandwiches. I love The Cuban!
- The Garden Box is great! Very friendly and helpful w/ a good selection!
- This is a wonderful place to pick up fresh local veggies.
- Beach N Seafood is great.
- This place is awesome...butcher and a baker...seedlings and local honey
- Always fun! Such a quaint, cute farmer's market that hosts lots of events!
- Great fresh fruits and veggies and the ice cream was amazing
- It's a lot of fun for the whole family! They have fun fairs to!
- Sooooo many hipsters!
- Love this place. The peaches I got were delicious.
- The Vy's Pies stand has the best pies I've ever tasted. My friend, a personal chef and foodie, says the same!
- Country Butcher is the best! 10 lb chicken and beef for kabobs yummy