- Driving through the common wealth of VA is ALWAYS an adventure! With the sneaky State Troopers who train the special forces, the never ending roadwork, and the psycho resident VA drivers, NEVER DULL.
- VA State Troopers train the FBI, CIA, DEA, ATF
- Do not speed. The state troopers will get you for sure!
- Radar detectors are illegal. If you choose to use it anyway, make sure you move it out of site
- Harika, yeil, tertemiz
- Forget making any money unless you can get over $100k a year and money is no object for you. Virginia taxes EVERYTHING and its not cheap...
- Beautiful scenery.
- Check out the Jefferson hotel
- Cotton Fields everywhere
- Feel the history
- Cold in the winter, but it has great museums.
- Cold in the winter, but it has great museum s.
- Drive carefully
- One of the best states in the USA. Then again, I might be a little biased. If you can deal with weather thats almost polar opposites from week to week, youll love it here.
- Great food and great service and price
- Nice fall foliage.
- You occasionally come across the pearl crescent butterfly!
- I love this state and all it has to offer so much, I travel hundreds of miles to visit it. That's gotta say something, right?
- Beautiful landscapes.
- Va is for lovers