Virgin Mobile Mod Club
Rock Club, Nightclub, Music Venue
- Give to the Daily Food Bank with HohoTO! FTW
- Great club for dancing on Saturday nights! Drinks aren't overly expensive and the music is hot.
- This place needs more of a beer selection. Always leaves a bad taste in my mouth, literally and figuratively.
- Awesome night at mod club, In my coma killed it!
- They don't search your bags at all. Bring your DSLR!
- 7 dollar bottles :(
- No matter where u stand u get a great view!
- At HoHoTO? Check in here too: http://4sq.com/fyhlaJ
- HoHoTO is Torontos biggest annual charitable holiday party by the local geek and social media community. We do it to support the Daily Bread Food Bank. Each mid December. Come:
- Simple, but awesome venue. :)
- Watched Swing Out Sister here in 2005!
- See The Parlotones here on 10/22/11! http://thrillcall.com/event/907474
- If you like confetti, bubbles and drunken sing-a-longs... check out the UK Underground on Saturdays with DJ MRK. Also, ladies go to the washroom and say hello to Stella, she is fabulous!
- If you are here for #hohoto make sure you find @saulcolt and give him a kiss.
- See a concert!
- Beware! There is a person in the bathrooms that expect a tip after you have relieved yourself. As if paper towels are too hard to manage on your own.
- Good place for concerts if the mean ticket lady isn't working.
- Nice place to see a smaller band. Great area to walk around. Just a fun space to be around!
- Annoying that the bathroom is up front by the stage.
- Perfect venue for 'small concerts' and way better acoustics than Sound Academy.