24 Willie Mays Plz
San Francisco, CA 94107
- Check out the @virginamerica kiosk near the concierge desk and play the game to win 20% off a VX flight.
- Go giants!
- One of the best ballparks in the MLB. Club Level experience is where it's at, but bleacher experience is just as pleasant (on a sunny day) .
- Not a giants fan.....but they have good ballpark to watch a game at
- The Carvery is fabulous on club level!
- Stay away from the garlic fries! Way too potent
- Chicken sandwich with red peppers and goat cheese is yummy
- So nice! No lines in the bathroom!!
- Always club level
- Great views & an amazing food / drink selection. Many gourmet options that are only available in the club level. But beware, once you experience it you won't be able to go back to regular seating
- Super special VIP level! Not really, but the concessions are a step up from elsewhere in the park.
- Take advantage of them coming to your seat to take your order, but be ready to tip.
- Fancy indoors, super comfortableespecially for those really cold night games.
- Really Nice Experience
- A really nice place to see the games. In between the field club and regular seats. Good views. Nice and warm inside during good nights
- Holy balls its fancy here and he seats are prime view of the field no wonder only the rich can afford these!
- Two words: Garlic Fries. If your date isn't down with that, it is time to ditch him or her, FOR SURE. -Paragon
- Great seats, great food & drink options, definitely the way to watch a baseball game.
- It was great
- Home Run Perez with RBI