Vintage Los Feliz 3 Cinemas
Movie Theater, Coffee Shop, Indie Movies
1822 S Vermont Ave. (Franklin Ave.)
Los Angeles, CA 90006
- Avoid seeing movies here because the theaters are so small it is like watching a flick on an airplane.
- Formerly know as the Los Feliz Theater, this theater was design by architect Clifford A. Balch in the 30s. In the 50s and 60s it became an art house when it became a unit of the Laemmle circuit.
- Say the secret phrase "I loved Wild Wild West" to the box office for a surprise
- Nice little theatre for indie movies like Cyrus or Kids Are Alright. Don't see your big blockbusters here.
- Definitely old school Los Angeles, a 1920's landmark in Los Feliz. A cozy favorite for me & the girlfriend (Jacqueline!)
- Step back in time at the Los Feliz 3 & catch a flick. Go @metrolosangeles 2 Sunset/Vermont & walk 4 blocks north
- Its the coolest little theater to catch a cheap matinee. It's not ideal if you care about big screen blockbuster effects, but for a quiet afternoon at the movies it's perfect. And matinees are $6.50.
- going to see A Single Man
- Go to the Los Feliz 3. Get into movies on opening night, even if everywhere else is sold out. Hipsters make for better company than middle schoolers.
- Its not the arclight. But it's a comfy place to catch a matinee for $6.50
- Adorable vintage theater. Comfortable. Great ambience. Cheap. And in a cute neighborhood.
- A great theatre with amazing prices and a very helpful staff! One of my favorite theatres! And the owner is also extremely nice!
- Try to stay away from the folded seats in the back of the room. Otherwise it's all good.
- Such a hidden gem! In feat condition but smaller screens... nice private screening type vibe. I dig
- Only pepsi products .... Blah
- Don't sit in the back, the lights are distracting.
- The Main Auditorium is a decently sized screen. The other two are way too small. The marquee at the box office will tell you which movie is playing in the Main Auditorium.
- Seriously the best little theater in LA for quirky smaller movies. For the action flicks go to Arclight or AMC Burbank or Hollywood and Highland.
- Awesome theater, but parking is difficult.
- Great little cinema!!