Music Venue, Nightclub
54 Holywell Ln
Shoreditch, Greater London EC2A 3PQ
+44 20 7422 7505
- Really good venue. It offers a wide range of different events.
- This expansive studio, performance and exhibition space allows artists and organisations to collaborate and present commercial and creative events.
- The legendary Bellatrix & humanbeatbox.com stage the first ever UK female beatbox championships here! this event to bolster the beatbox scene has a LARGE stamp of support from us :o)
- London techno, great industrial vibes. Remember the minimal laser show for a New Year's Eve a couple of years ago, amazing. Friendly prices, amazing vibe for music lovers and clubbing enthusiasts.
- Rave your way into the day was a lifetime experience ;-)
- The women's loo is a shocking sewer.
- Kingston university graphic design degree show 15-17 june 2010 from 5 pm
- Good space, good soundsystem, good vibes.
- Great vaulted spaces
- Minimal, intimate, great
- Disinterested staff...
- Awesome place!
- Protip: there's always room on the other sound of the soundboard, so squeeze behind it to get to the other side to get a better view of the stage.
- Minimum card spend of 10. Good views all round though and great experience.
- Great place for techno music!
- One of the best small venues in London, hands down. If you exclude the limited drinks selection...
- My new favourite club in London. So easy and relaxed. No.securoty yelling about sitting on the stage. Or taking videos. Just fun and great vibes.
- Huge venue with nice electronic music line-ups.
- Love the brickwork with the super high ceilings, feels like you're under a railway bridge.
- Cool venue