- I love this place
- A great Theater with loads of talent! And so much closer than going to The Rep in Seattle!
- Great to have a local theater so easy to access. Have attended a couple of events here. Really enjoyed them. Several good places to eat within walking distance.
- Wonderful people to work with and a magical place to see musicals
- I saw Cabaret here and was blown away--Broadway-quality production.
- Friendly staff, allowed me. To use their restroom
- World famous musical theater in our own backyard! My tip: use the drinking fountain by the women's bathroom- the one by the men's has zero water pressure.
- One of my favorite theaters, and fondest childhood memories. The productions are top notch from acting and music to set and costume. Highly recommended.
- Awesome. Saw les mis
- Always a good show.
- Their plays are expensive but worth it. Fiddler on the roof was awesome.
- Try the lobby coffee... I have some before every show...
- Their summer camp program is great for kids!
- The shows are always excellently crafted
- They put on the best shows ever!!!
- This is an official Nickelodeon Parents' Picks Award Nominee!Powered by ParentsConnect.com