Village Ice Cream Parlour
185 Maplewood Ave (Baker St.)
Maplewood, NJ 07040
- The capuccino crunch rules!!
- Mint chocolate chip is the best :)
- Oatmeal cookie is my new fave! If you can't find a seat inside there are plenty of benches outside to enjoy a summer night.
- The cappuccino crunch rocks! As well as the moose tracks. Nicely presented and decorated ice cream cakes available, topped off with friendly and fast service.
- Playdoh ice cream and milkshakes are great.
- Cash only. Ask for a taste of something new instead of getting your usual.
- Strawberry fields is my JAM
- Ask for Bill
- Midnight Caramel River (formerly known as Gold Medal Ribbon) is the best ice cream flavor ever.
- Mint moose tracks rocks!
- Great service - don't forget to tip! Cash only.
- Mint moose tracks! Enough said.
- No Ben & Jerry's or Haagen-Dazs but pretty good (Hershey's) old-school ice cream shop. (3 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Praline Pecan is wonderful!
- Sit on a bench across the street and enjoy!