With friendly baristas, good coffee, an asortment of flavored syrups (with sugar free flavors), plenty of seating, and a quiet upstairs, the Village Coffee is one of the best stops for coffee in New Orleans.
Village Coffee & Tea Company
5335 Freret St (at Jefferson Ave)
New Orleans, LA 70115
- chicken salad sandwich on croissant is good
- bean dip Randy upon arrival.
- Chicken salad sandwich is the best I've found Uptown...
- They have excellent seasonal drinks here. Th
- Nice and close to my home but they don't have enough bandwidth on their internet service...
- Going to miss this place!
- Weekly special is always interesting and their bacon ranch wrap is delicious
- Stellar atmosphere to get work or some studying done in. Quiet but good for people watching when you're ready for a break.
- Great place to study or do work in the upstairs area.
- Black and Gold is amazing! And make sure you add the fresh tomatoes and onions to your bagel they are yummy!
- Great renovation for our neighborhood. Great staff, service. Great coffee and great espresso. Great sandwiches. (bad scones - no taste)
- It's free, but the wi-fi doesn't even seem worth that most of the time...they're nice at the counter though...
- There iced tea rocks! Strawberry and black mix is my fav!
- Bagels with lox is really good too