The coffee at this East Village/ Gaslamp area coffee shop is one of the bests around. The nice workers always have smiles on their faces and all different kinds of crowds flock here for coffee, food, and wine. Outdoor seating is perfect for a gorgeous San Diego day. The latte art is also a nice touch to their delicious espresso drinks.
Coffee Shop, Art Gallery, Wine Bar
- Best place for your Coffee fix in downtown. Make it by, nice and open and has wi-fi and everyone is nice! Plus breakfast and lunch!
- Nice couches and big soft chairs.
- Berry tea is yummy! Oh and grab a jar of pickled okra!
- Nutella crepe = Facegasm
- Just don't let the hipster kids find this place and turn it into lestats!!
- Come see kila! She's awesome!
- Free wifi is not the guest one.
- Best mocha in the downtown area. And their prices rock.
- Somebody here has a great big slobbery cute English Bulldog w/ soft fur.
- Johnny depp is a terrible barista
- This place is awesome! Best local coffee shop downtown, and quite possibly in San Diego. Awesome staff, awesome selection. Cheers!
- Its been a long time since I've had such a great vanilla chai latte.
- The white chocolate mocha deserves the accolades here, but instead, get a snickers mocha--you deserve it. Try a delicious crepe while you're there. After all, it's been a long week.
- Closed. Major bummer.
- Best latte I've found downtown, and friendly service, too!
- Good music, good coffee, free wifi and lots of space
- Lots of seating for computer users with plugs everywhere. Staff is awesome and you can bring your pup if you sit on the patio.
- village customer wifi, pw: sundaybrunch
- Waffle are delicious! People working here are so nice, the waitress with short red head is so friendly and kind. We had a great brunch!!
- Only place I know that has Almond milk. Thanks Village!