- Don't leave Rome before visiting this amazing park. You need to have a map in order not to be lost. And also, you have a chance to discover the city on the top.
- The most beautiful garden and most beautiful views of Rome. Must visit and rest in park. Enjoy the nature.
- The most beautiful garden and most beautiful views of Rome. Must visit and rest in park. Enjoy the nature..
- , . . - .
- In the gardens on the Pincio Hill there are 228 marble busts of Italian personalities who have distinguished themselves in 25 centuries of history. Only 3 are women and do not see any pope
- The perfect mixture of culture and nature, enjoy strolling down the little paths and be sure to pay a visit to the Galleria Borghese!
- Absolutely amazing park! And the pool is amazing in the summer!
- Pischelli vari, rollerblader e comunit etniche assortite si godono il verde con vista Piazza del Popolo.
- Well worth a visit. Absolutely impressive!
- Such a great park! Rent one of those bikes for two or for four if you are family and enjoy your walk! The view is excellent!
- Take a ride by bike to see the entire park!
- If you want to see the Borghese Museum you MUST make a reservation, even if you have Roma Pass.
- The Villa Borghese is a breath-taking park as well as mansion in which great masterpieces are exhibited. You'll be flabbergasted with the most famous Caravaggio paintings! A must-see.
- A beautiful place to relax while having supper or lunch. I recommend entering drom the Piazza del Popolo and climbing the stairs towards the back of the Piazza. This brings u up to a spectular view.
- Um dos lugares mais lindos que conheci !!!!
- Del 1609 con porta ad arco decorata con stemmi, fu costruito da Flaminio Ponzio come ingresso principale di Villa Borghese. Tra il 1910 ed il 1912 venne arretrato per l'ampliamento di via Pinciana.
- Nei giardini sul colle Pincio si trovano i 228 busti di marmo di personalit italiane: scienziati, pittori, scultori, eroi nazionali, statisti e poeti. Solo tre sono donne e non compare nessun papa
- Green heart of Rome,U can visit here,relax,cycling,rowing,reading