6404 24th Ave NW
Seattle, WA 98107
- get the number two. lean pork butt!!
- Order the Pete Special (Bud Light and a shot of Cuervo)
- Visit it quickly! If you're a regular in Seattle, but you haven't been to The Viking, you better visit it before it closes. Building was just sold, and is due to be torn down. The Viking is fun.
- Somtimes you want to go where everyone knows your name. And they're always glad ya came
- Eat the Nordic Nachos!
- Solid BBQ at a cozy, inconspicuous bar in North Ballard. Go soon though: sad to say it's being town down for shitty condos after serving the neighborhood for 60+ years.
- Don't come here. This is my bar. They have enough people.
- Boo, goodbye Viking, good times.
- Hot dog will fix hunger and is very tasty.
- Easily the number one cleanest dive bar bathroom ever, for ladies room.
- We smoke our own!
- Don't leave drinks on third shuffleboard table.
- Put some tunes on and saddle up at the bar
- This place is pretty fun, although it often gets crowded.
- Say HI to Todd. He is at the bar; red hair and glasses.
- They got silver city and pike here now. Totally worth the 25 block walk.
- Don't order food. Do pay shuffle board. Don't scream. Do act like your in your basement. Don't ask for water. Do fill up the jutebox with Glee songs.
- Have a Hot Toddy at the Viking.