Nha Hang Viet Nam
1032 W Argyle St (at N Kenmore Ave)
Chicago, IL 60640
- Best Pho on Argyle. Start with Pho Tai (#40) if youre a beginner.
- I often stick with tasty Tank Noodle but am glad I tried Nha Hang! The spring rolls are delicious and the Pho broth could be drank by the gallon. It's perfect with a touch of chili
- This Vietnamese joint serves traditional Vietnamese pancakes stuffed with shrimp, pork and bean sprouts served with a tangy dipping sauce. Try their top-notch spring rolls - you'll be glad you did!
- Go for the tamarind shrimp. Eat the head. Eat it shell on and everything. No better dessert than coffee with condensed milk.
- BYOB with no cork fee
- Good Vietnamese food.
- Whether you're here for breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a snack, get spring rolls. They're top-notch.
- The menu at this BYOB Uptown gem is as sprawling as the restaurant is small. Don't miss sweet-sour-salty-hot squid or rare beef salad, and the deeply funky bun mam seafood noodle soup.