995 9th St (I Street)
San Francisco, CA 94130
- Played bocce, brought a lunch to eat under the shade, and drank well. What more can you want for a weekend?
- Nestled next to Woods Island Brewery, Syrah is our go-to here. There are a couple bocce courts and 3 other wineries within 50 yards - not a bad spot for all-day drinking.
- Awesome spot. Probably the best place to have a group of friends together for a celebration. Beautiful views and decent wine.
- Skip the Winery and come here straight!
- Amazing single-vineyard wines. Focus on Rhne varietals. And they hold them back to age a bit, very smart. A great discovery!
- San Francisco's Urban Winery focused on high quality, limited production Rhone varietal and Zinfandel based wines from many of the finest vineyards in California.