Video Store, Indie Movies, Bar
308 Bedford Ave (at S 1st St)
Brooklyn, NY 11249
- Thy don't serve food (yet?) so pick up some Vanessa's dumplings or LA burrito on the way, they're cool with BYOF!
- They will not only order hard-to-find import DVDs for you, they sell region free DVD players too!
- Game of thrones bingo every Wednesday! Complete with Ommegang Fire and Blood Red Ale in a GoT stein.
- Offering one free drink during Uber NYC's #BKLOVESuberX, 8/23-25/13.
- Best place to watch Game of Thrones in Williamsburg.
- Rent 3 movies, get the 4th free! Also delivery if you're REALLY scared of leaving your couch.
- Come out to the Gilmore Girls Party! The best wintry episodes will be showed alongside cups of spiked coffee. Don't forget to bring your Paris face for trivia. Fri, 12/18, $5.
- Tasty cocktails and the screening room is comfy and excellent video+audio quality.
- The nachos were gross. Stick to beer and videos. Awesome events too!
- Game of Thrones beer, WiFi and a big screen
- After 10pm, remind them to keep the music/movie audio at a reasonable level. I live above them and they won't listen to me. :(
- Perfect place to do some work using the free wifi and happy hour prices
- Good brownies
- An on-its-way-out video rental store born again as a bar, screening classic movies in the back, along with movie trivia, bingo, and other game nights. Arrive early and grab a back corner table
- sweet tipz on the coolest flix
- Awesome selection of Japanese films here!
- They have daily twitter specials, often free rentals. @videology
- Watermelon beer, popcorn, cocktails
- Crowded and loud but if you move away from the speakers, you might actually be able to have a conversation.
- trivia, screenings, video rentals