By ICE Staff
If great food, great chefs plus supporting a great cause equals success, then this year’s New York City Wine & Food Festival was majorly successful. The Institute of Culinary Education hosted the festival’s Master Classes, including Bread Making with Bien Cuit’s Zachary Golper, a Roasting Master Class with prolific food writer Melissa Clark of The New York Times, Cake Decorating with cake genius Sylvia Weinstock and a Chocolate Master Class taught by ICE’s Creative Director and acclaimed Pastry Chef Michael Laiskonis. All of the proceeds went to support No Kid Hungry and the Food Bank For New York City. Check out our video recap of the highlights of NYCWFF events at ICE.
Keep reading to watch the video highlights of NYCWFF at ICE.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record