Gym / Fitness
- The 9 pm Friday night crowd is never cute.
- Its less crowded in the mid afternoon and late evenings!
- Inappropriate behaviour WILL result in termination of club membership (if you're ugly)
- Want a bikram gym work out? Come here. Gym blasts hot air like it's a women's senior living facility.
- Can people not read the signs that say "Limit Yourself to 30 Minutes between 5:30-9a, 5-9p" around the cardio machines?
- Day 3 of no water or towel service. A good gym would have cases of free water bottles and use outside laundry service for towels #thisgymisghetto
- Pumpkin smoothie is so good!
- hot gay men are a dime a dozen here. great workout for your eyeballs.
- The showers to the right have a higher water pressure. However, you may experience unpleasant odors due to the proximity to the toilets.
- Some of the worst layout decisions imaginable: only one bathroom, and you have to walk thru the shower; a staircase too narrow to pass; water fountains on the far side of a training space; etc.
- Where everybody knows your name!
- Hey Einstein, don't cough up a lung on the drinking fountain. Do you want to force me to use plastic water bottles and destroy the planet just to avoid your idiot germs?! Cuz I will.
- The handicap-accessible shower has the best water pressure in the men's locker room. ::scrub scrub scrub::
- LOVE LOVE LOVE Vida, but it has become overcrowded. Avoid member appreciation / free guest day like the plague.
- Way too crowded anymore; it feels like curves for fat women. Good luck finding an open machine between 6 & 8pm.
- Best Fitness Club in DC aong with a great day spa Aura Spa
- Don't forget to check in before you enter. Cell phones aren't allowed to be used inside.
- Rush hour is 6-7:30 p.m. Expect to wait in line for a tread mill during that time.
- Squash is better w the right partner!
- Best place for high intensity workouts in DC